Ineffective teams are a drain on energy and time,
Effective teams are the bedrock of a great organisation
To develop resilient, effective teams the members need to understand themselves and their impact/place in the team as well as noticing what is happening in the environment. This is the world of horse. They have achieved this for more than 60 million years.
When teams work with the horses the default (invisible) patterns that get in the way of efficient operation show up and come into conciousness.The team members are then able to adjust and experiment with new strategies until they become effective.
This experience then becomes the bedrock for new highly effective team relationships.
Our clients tell us they experience a wide range of benefits working with us. The reoccurring themes are:
- Importance of clearly defined goals and challenges.
- Improved authentic communication
- Deeper trust and respect of self and other team members
- Effective cooperation during uncertainty
- Understand the importance of clear roles and responsibilities.
- Paying attention to environment, team and self to access impact on task